Well I survived, and for the most part I did OK. There were 15 essay questions on today's portion of the exam.
I have an issue (OK, I have a few dozen of them) in that I am easily distracted from what I am doing and once that happens it can be hard for me to get back to it.
Question #8 was about a couple who divorced and the kids, including an autistic son, live with the mom. The dad doesn't use all of his alloted time with the kids but sues for custody when the wife puts her autistic son onto a GFCF diet. Thank goodness that I do a rough draft of essays, because I spent ten minutes going OFF on how the husband needs to take the time to do his research and if the mom isn't expected to report every Twinkie the kid eats she shouldn't be expected to ask permission to do GFCF which can be so amazing for Autistic kids and further he should just be happy that she is the awesome mom that she is and does all of these therepies with her son and that he isn't even around to know what caring for the kid is like and now all of the sudden he wants custody???
And then I realized I hadn't written a word about the law, or the fact that he was also arguing that her job as a stripper was bad for the kids. Oops. And thank goodness I hadn't started writing in the test book yet.
So, I had a little trouble coming back to Earth after that, thankfully lunch was after question #9 and I was able to regroup because the afternoon session was a bitch. None of the questions were in my strong areas.
Marissa and I went to the gym (her gym is insane, for real) and then grabbed dinner. Taking a blog-break and now getting back to the books!
A heart felt thanks to all of you who are keeping me in your prayers!
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Day one
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Of course they HAD to pick a topic close to your heart. (((hugs)))
Glad you're feeling ok about it. Good luck tomorrow...we're thinking about you and praying for you.
Yeah, as soon as I saw what the "story" was, I thought, "uh-oh!" ((HUG))
But, I'm glad you were able to overcome it! Good luck today. Of course, you will be in my thoughts and prayers all day!!
MARCH 10, 2008:
PLEASE UPDATE THIS BLOG.
~ THE MANAGEMENT
MARCH 12, 2008:
I MAY BEAT YOU IF YOU DO NOT UPDATE THIS BLOG.
~ THE MANAGEMENT
yes'm
Post a Comment