Ah Graduation day.
A big heartfelt thanks to Marissa and Ellisa for coming and seeing what a dork I look like in a tam and hood. I love you girls.
Enough happened before and during to keep me giggling and rolling my eyes for a life time.
It felt good, I think I am glad I did it. I wasn't nearly as emotional as I was for my college graduation. I don't know- I guess once I started I knew I would finish whereas with undergrad I didn't know I was going to get through it until I got through it.
Now off to clean my disaster of a house that hasn't been touched in a week.
Oh, and anyone need a bunch of law school study guides? Because I sure don't!
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Gradumacation
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so proud of you and I told you, I wouldn't have rather been anywhere than right there celebrating with you. :D
I'm so honored to be part of your moment. So proud of you! Good luck with the cleanup.
Post a Comment