Monday, November 26, 2007

I have issues.

Thanksgiving came and went, yet somehow I felt unfulfilled. So, yesterday I roasted a 14lb turkey for my husband and I. I had some sausage in the fridge and really, what is a turkey without stuffing so whipped that up too. And when you have a big bag of Yukon Gold it just seems a shame not to mash them all. And gravy, if you roast a turkey you need gravy. And fresh rolls. Two dozen should be plenty. And pie...pumpkin pie. Not one but two. Crud there is some pumpkin left...may as well make a couple dozen pumpkin spice muffins. Way too much turkey left over so may as well make some turkey pot pie filling and toss it in the freezer.

I
have
issues.

1 comment:

Marissa said...

dang girl, i wish i had those issues. i don't know how to make anything on your list other than mashed potatoes and somehow i'd still manage to get them wrong. with your cooking skillz and my mad shopping skillz, we'd make a fabulous commune of women!! :)