Monday, November 19, 2007

Ellisa Days

Originally posted June 23, 2007


I am going to start bottling Ellisa and selling her on the black mama-market. Limited quantity, and no, you probably don't have enough cash. If you DID though, you would want to get in on it because I am telling you, there is nothing on this Earth that will get you out of that


mykidskeepscreamingmylaundryisexplodingthedishesneedwashingmyhusbandsgonebikingmyworldisfallingapart

funk like an Ellisa day will. No price is yet set, but if what you need is the calm comfort of that person you never need to be anything but yourself with, bottled Ellisa is the thing for you. Lasts one day, but one day is sure to get you through until the next Ellisa day. An Ellisa day is just that good.

...and Ellisa, no worries- the crazy amounts of cash that I make selling bottled Ellisa are just going to our Chicago trip fund...how else will we ever get there?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I still very much love this post and read it often. It's nice to be loved.

Tiffany said...

awww babe- it still holds true!

I go back and read what I wrote about Max being born and I get weepy about it to this day