Disclaimer: This is not intended to offend moms of one. If you are a mom of one and get offended by this, maybe you should have another child. Then, first of all you will know what I am saying and second of all you won't have the spare time to get offended.
Second disclaimer: In hindsight, that disclaimer is probably more offensive than what I am about to post. So if you were offended by my disclaimer...well, deal with it.
Ahhh being a mom to one. Who knew it was so easy? Who knew how much you can get done with just one little one to tote about?
Nate is in summer camp 3 days a week, which means that it is just mama and Lydia all day long. I love the one on one attention I can give her. I love how much I can accomplish. I love my son and get so happy when it is time for him to come home- but life doesn't stay quite so simple.
I dropped Nate off at 8. By 9:30, I had washed and vaccumed my car, did a load of laundry, answered my emails, organized a closet, and spread world peace amongst the warring nations.
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
mom of one
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
word. word. word.
moms of one have no freakin' clue how easy they have it.
no clue. none.
well, until #2 comes along. LOL!
I. T. A. !!!! ;)
Moms of 1 don't know until its gone.
I love when I have the one-on-one time with either of my boys.
Enjoy your time!!! And YEAH for getting so much done in such a short time. When you finish with world peace, would you work on the starving children all over the world?
Post a Comment