Sometimes people say or do things and I don't respond the way that I would have liked to. Either I don't respond at all or I didn't stand up for myself in the way I should have. Not that big of a deal, but sometimes those scenarios stick with me. Until I find myself where I am now...wanting to write a prof that I had years ago and say:
You remember that time you said that? You don't know what the hell you are talking about. Seriously. Why would you even say such a thing? It bothered me then and it continues to bother me now. I hope you are not still saying that to your classes.
Monday, June 30, 2008
Remember that time two years ago when you said...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I ran into my former high school biology teacher at a bar about 10 years ago. I confronted him on something he taught our class and told him he was wrong and hoped he was no longer saying it. He denies saying it but oddly, my sister & I had him in the same class (smart little sister i am, LOL) and she remembered it vividly too.
Did you know that blood in your veins is NOT blue? He said that it was and thats why your veins are blue. Stupid man.
You could always send your prof. an anonymous letter to his office, or better yet, his home. LOL
Thanks for updating your blog (FINALLY!) and please update it more often from now on.
(- The Management)
I'd send him a letter. Do it anonymously and get it off your chest. Maybe he/she doesn't know it's wrong/bothersome? You'll make the right decision. You always do.
Post a Comment