Saturday, July 19, 2008

Because "Management" has been all grumpy

I'll make a new post ;)

Life right now is wake self, wake kids, run out the door, work, pick up kids, run home, cook dinner, crash, repeat. I think I was out cold by about 9:00 last night. Pathetisad.

Nate is developing an awesome sense of humor. That kid cracks me up! Lydia is growing before my very eyes- wonderful and sad all in one breath.

Me? I don't know how I am doing yet. Check with me in a few weeks.

what I know:
My family and I are healthy
My husband and I love each other
We can pay our bills
We have a roof over our heads

so really, anything else can't be all that bad

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm exhausted just reading your synopsis. I hope you settle into the routine in a few weeks.

Marissa said...

ITA with Ellisa (ROFL!!!)

In a few weeks it will all be routine and sooo much less exhausting. Thanks for the update!!

~ The Management

Jen said...

Boy The Management rides us hard, doesn't she?? LOL!!

Hopefully after a few more weeks of your new routine it won't feel as exhausting!!