It's my own fault for condoning it.
He went just the other day to speak to a man about ordering her. I'm a little intimidated, since this mistress will be custom built for him- exactly what he wants and to his measurements. He talked to me about how she is going to look, and I must confess she sounds cute.
I did lay down the law though- this is the LAST bike until I get my ring "upgraded"
Not right that a man's mistress should be better outfitted than his wife after all.
Thursday, March 13, 2008
My husband's newest mistress
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
sweet mother, thank you for updating this blog. :P ~~
tell carlos i said congrats on his new woman. :)
lol...ya know, sometimes I wish Matt had a mistress to occupy his time. Can't wait to see your ring my love.
Post a Comment