Thursday, March 27, 2008

having faith, revisited

I stopped watering the dixie cup three days ago. I figured that it would give me a good way to explain it away -I'm sorry my little lamb, mama forgot to water it and it got all dried out. We can run up to the corner market and you can pick out some new seeds and mama can help you plant them!

I went to throw it out while Nate was getting dressed. Can you imagine my shock to see not one but two little shoots sticking out of the powdery soil? I yelled my fool head off for Nate to come quickly, come see his flowers.

"Oh I love them!"

I do too, peanut. I do too.

6 comments:

Marissa said...

awww, your post gave me chills. I told you it just takes one little seed. {{{{hugs}}}}

Unknown said...

awwwww!!!!!
Our haven't even sprouted.
Definately keep the faith, my love.

Jessica said...

How awesome!

Jen said...

Amazing and wonderful!!

Lauren said...

I knew it would pop up!!! How amazing!!! ((hugs))

Anonymous said...

ours sprouted yesterday, and I, too, excitedly yelled for the boys -R