Last weekend Carlos mentioned in passing to his family that he was considering racing road as well as mountain bikes.
Anyone have a wall I can bang my head against?
Friday, January 18, 2008
Sweet goodness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last weekend Carlos mentioned in passing to his family that he was considering racing road as well as mountain bikes.
Anyone have a wall I can bang my head against?
The day to day blah blah blah of a woman, her two kids, her husband, and his bikes.
3 comments:
I have a wall...it's in that commune we're starting where the guys live in the basement and we just live off their money.
ellisa has that cool wall in her living room that she painted. start there.
if you're really desperate you can bang your head against my implants later this year. they should be pretty firm.
we need to find YOU a hobby. a really time consuming expensive one. [rubbing my hands together]
{{{hugs}}}
ok so my cool nickname above didnt come across half as cool as the mc rizzo with caps that i typed in. i'll just be me from now on. LOL!
Post a Comment