Saturday, January 5, 2008

Bar prep, day one

8.5 hours of studying.

my brain is mush. And the saddest part of all? Even if I get in a solid 8 hours on the 4 days a week that Carlos doesn't work, I am STILL about 20 hours a week behind the suggested study pace.

God, grace, and gifts- may they all work together and see me through this!

3 comments:

Marissa said...

you'll do it. you've done it unconventionally up to this point and excelled... you'll do it, i have no doubt. none!!!

your study room is here, waiting, with its attached bathroom. its yours for the using any time you need it. {{{hugs}}}

Unknown said...

I have faith in you hon. Remember if you need an extra day, just call. Drop the kids off. Whatever. Even if it just bought you 4 hours at the library (right by my house, btw). I'm here to help!

Anonymous said...

word, I can take the kids for a bit, too if you need.
you can do this. *hug*